- Tournament will be capped at 28 teams, so get your registration in early.
- Registration will be available once Section 9’s main registration portal is up and running.
- Full payment must be received at time of registration, no exceptions.
- Men will play from white tees, women from red tees, 70 years or older from senior tees.
- Brunch will start at 10am
- Tournament will be a 12:00 noon shotgun start
- MILLION DOLLAR SHOT putting contest will start at 10am so plan accordingly (see website for details)
Cost per golfer will be $85 and will include:
- Greens fee
- Tee gift
- Hole in one contests
- Long drive contest
- Closest to the pin contests
- Drinks if beverage cart is sponsored. We will know for sure after March 1, 2018. If no sponsor, there will be a “cash cart” or similar
Given the time of year, Section 9 cannot be guaranteed the course will be open. If the golf tournament is canceled, brunch will still take place at 10am. If this were to happen, each participant will be reimbursed $57 from their golf tournament fee and will still be charged $28 for brunch. Let’s hope this will not be the case.
Section 9 is actively seeking sponsors for what’s shaping up to be a GREAT event and have requested all sponsorships be in by March 1, 2018. Once all sponsorships are tallied all tee gifts, prizes and other information will become available in this portal, so check back often to see any new announcements.
On our registration form we will request shirt size and outerwear size and will do this because it may be late in the registration process that a clothing item is selected for the tee gift.